Mental Health includes your emotional as well as social well-being. It affects how you think, act and feel. It is also essential in determining how you can deal with stress, relate to others and make choices. Mental health problems are common, and help is always available. On this Mental Health Day, make sure to understand the symptoms that people may undergo if they have mental health problems.
Some of these symptoms may include:
- Eating or sleeping too much or too less.
- Pulling away from people and usual activities.
- Having low or no energies.
- Feeling numb or like nothing matters.
- Having unexplained aches and pains.
- Feeling helpless or hopeless.
If anyone around you is facing these problems, make sure to talk to them and help them find a psychologist. It’s important that you determine which mental health problem you are suffering from and then take the necessary steps and medication towards a more positive mental health. If you or anyone is in a crisis, you can contact various organizations in India like Roshni or Cooj to get help.